下面是有关折扣佣金的商务英语对话,欢迎阅读。
Conversation 1
对话1
A:We do business on commission basis.
A:我公司是按照佣金的规矩做生意的。
B: We usually allow no commission. If your order is large enough, well consider it.
B:我公司通常不给佣金。如订货量大,我公司会考虑的。
A:We usually charge a commission of 10% .
A:我公司通常收取10%的佣金。
B:lt's too high. If calculated into the price, the goods are difficult to sell.
B:太髙了。如打进价格,商品很难销售。
A:Then how many percent commission do you allow us?
A:那么贵公司给多少佣金?
B: If your order for the goods exceeds 10 000 sets, well give you 5% commission.
B:如果贵公司订货超过10 000只,我公司给贵公司5%的 佣金。
A:The season for your goods is over. Well spend a lot of money in pushing the sales.
A:销售季节已过,我公司将花很多钱促销。
B:We’ll give you another 1% to make up for the expenses in pushing the sales
B:我公司再给贵公司1%以补偿贵公司的促销费用。
Conversation 2
对话2
A:What price do you suggest for 300 000 sets of Article No.2323 with London as the destination port?
A:请问三十万套2323号商品以伦敦为目的港的价钱如 何?
B:Let me see. Its £ 800 per set CIF London.
B:让我看看,伦敦到岸价每套八百英镑。
A:What commission terms can you offer?
A:你们能提供什么样的佣金条件?
B : Usually the commission is three percent of the net invoice amount after deduction of discounts.
B:佣金为扣除折扣后,发票上净额的3%
A:Couldn't you raise the commission to five percent?
A:你们能不能把佣金提高到5%呢?
B: Considering our good relationship and our future business, we give you four percent. That's the best we can do. We can't go any further. What would you say to It?
B:考虑到我们的友好业务关系,我们给4%的佣金。我们 最多只能给这个数,不能更多,你认为如何?
A:Then I'll accept it with thanks.
A:那就这样定了,谢谢你。