外贸交易产品介绍对话

学人智库 时间:2018-02-10 我要投稿
【meiwen.anslib.com - 学人智库】

  外贸交易中不可少的是产品介绍,一起来看看外贸交易产品介绍对话吧。

  同类产品介绍

  Strange looking handle on that COffee mug.isn't it'

  A:那个咖啡杯的握把看起来很奇怪,不是吗?

  We submitted two designs to our buyers. This one.and one with the mug indented to form a grip. They chose this one.

  B:我们提供两种样式给本公司客户。这一种,还有另一种是锯齿状的握把,他们选择这一 种。'

  What's the advantage? Price.l suppose.

  A:它的优点是什么?我想是价格吧!

  No.this type cleans better, no crevices between the body and handle joint.

  B:不是的,这一种容易清洗,在杯身和握把之间没有缝隙。

  What deliveries are you quoting nowadays on orders such as oursv

  A:如果我们要订货,几时可以交货呢?

  We can make shipment within one month from receipt of order.

  B:我们会在接到订单后一个月内交货

  A: You don't do much in porcelain tiles and ornaments do you?

  A:贵公司不太经营瓷砖和装饰材料,是吗?

  B: We do a fair amount in tiles. and in insulators for electrica appliances. But kitchenware and tableware are our mainlines.

  我们经营相当数量的瓷砖,以及电器用品的绝缘体。但是厨房用具和餐具是本公司主要系列产品

  A I see. Well. keep up the good work. See you later.

  A:我明白了:好,继续保持你们的优良业绩吧!下次见.

  限定条件订货

  A: l'm ready to place an order with you. but only one condition tha the goods are confined to Australia. Can you do that'.

  A:我现在准备向你们汀货,但是唯一的条件足货品只限卖给澳大利亚的敝公司,你们能办到吗?

  B: Well.l haven't made such arrangements with the factory yet. So l'd like to make sure if it is acceptable to the factory before making a commitment to you.

  B:哦,我还未曾跟工厂有过如此的约定,因此在我回答你之前,得先向工厂方面确认一下,这样是否可以接受

  A: All right.but l'm busy. How long will it be before you can finish the talk'.

  A:好的,但我很忙,你和他们谈话需要多久?

  B: I won't be too long,l suppose. Just let me ring them , will you'/

  B:我想不会耽搁很久的,请让我打个电话给他们可以吗?

  A: Go ahead.

  A:请。

  B: Thank you.

  B:谢谢。