- 相关推荐
外贸经典口语表达
It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
【外贸经典口语表达】相关文章:
外贸常用的英语口语09-18
外贸口语杂志广告对话10-27
外贸常用英语口语09-18
外贸跟单口语与词汇06-05
外贸口语续约代理对话07-25
外贸面试英语口语对话09-14
外贸英语包装口语对话10-16
外贸展会必备100句常用口语09-09
安排参观外贸英语口语对话07-18
外贸人必备英语口语句子08-31