入门级外贸函电写作范文大全(2)

学人智库 时间:2018-02-09 我要投稿
【meiwen.anslib.com - 学人智库】

  For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable Letter of Credit available by sellers’ documentary drafts at sight.

  对于出口货款,我们通常采用卖方出具的以即期跟单汇票支付的、不可撤消的信用证支付。

  Please open the relative L/C in our favour.

  请开立以我方为受益人的有关信用证。

  You are requested to extend the date of shipment and the validity of the L/C to June 30 and July 15 respectively.

  要求贵方将装运期和信用证有效期分别展至六月三十日和七月十五日。

  The best we can do is to request you to amend the L/C according to the stipulations in the contract No. SN-1065.

  我们只能要求你方根据第SN-1065号合同规定修改信用证。

  We have not received your amendment to the L/C up to date.

  至今我们还没有收到你方信用证的修改书。

  The unit price has been amended to read (reading) US$0.56 per piece instead of existing.

  单价已修改为每个0.56美元而不是原来的单价。

  The draft should be drawn under “the documentary credit No. 558/270557 of Midland Bank plc”.

  汇票必须按照Midland银行开立的558/270557号信用证开立。

  Drafts drawn and negotiated in conformity with the terms of this credit will be honoured on presentation.

  一俟提示符合于本信用证规定条款所开立并进行议付的汇票即予兑现。

  PACKING 包装

  We’ll reinforce them with iron straps.

  我们用铁皮带加固。

  We’ll pack the goods 10 dozen to a carton, gross weight around 20 kilos a carton.

  这种货10打装一箱,每箱毛重约20公斤。

  Packing should be suitable for transport by sea.

  包装要适合于 海运 。

  Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed, battened and secured by overall metal strapping.

  必须用坚实的木箱包装,装箱必须用铁钉钉好,用木版钉住,用一根铁皮钉牢。

  The outer packing should be strong enough for transportation. As to the inner packing, it must be attractive and helpful to the sales.

  外包装应当坚实牢固,适于运输,至于内包装必须能吸引人,且有助于销售。

  We usually pack each piece of men’s shirt in a polybag, half dozen to a box and ten dozen to a wooden case.

  我们通常把每一件男衬衣装入塑料袋内,半打装一盒,10打装一箱。

  保险

  The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge.

  被保险货物在卸货港卸离海轮后,保险责任以60天为限。

  We generally insure W.P.A. on C.I.F. sales.

  按到岸价交易,我们一般保水渍险。

  The additional premium is for the buyer’s account.

  增加的费用由买方负担。

  We adopt the warehouse to warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance.

  我们采用国际保险中惯用的“仓对仓”的责任条款。

  We cover insurance on the 100 tons of wool.

  我们为这100吨羊毛办理保险。

  We cannot comply with your request for insuring your order for 130% of its invoice value.

  我们不能为你方订货办理按发票金额130%的保险。

  This kind of additional risk is coverable at 2‰.

  这种附加险的保险费是千分之二。

  This risk is coverable at a premium of …%.

  这个险别是按。。。%的保险费率投保。

  Please cover us on (cover for us) the goods detailed below:…

  请对下述货物保险:

  Insurance on the goods shall be covered by us for 110% of the CIF value, and any extra premium for additional coverage, if required, shall be borne by the buyers.

  将由我方按照到岸价的发票金额110%办理该货的保险,如果需要,额外增加保险的费用将由买方承担。

  装运

  Since the L/C has been amended as required and everything is now in order, we hope you will ship our order as early as possible.

  信用证已按要求修改,现在一切已就绪,望尽早将我方订货装船。

  Our customer requests the shipment to be made in five equal lots, each every three months.

  我们的客户要求按相等数量分5批装船,每3个月装一船。

  We have arranged shipment with freight to be collected at destination.

  我们已按运费到付安排装船。

  *COLLECT FREIGTH AT DES TINATION 在目的港收运费。

  We ask you to do everything possible to ensure punctual shipment.

  我们请求贵方应尽一切努力,保证按时装运。

  We have shipped your order goods by M/S “Good Luck”, today.

  贵方所订购的货物,今天已由好运船运公司装运。

  Full set of clean on board ocean Bills of Lading is to be issued to order and blank endorsed and marked “Freight Prepaid”.

  开立全套清洁的已装船的 海运 提单,空白抬头,空白背书,并标明“运费预付”。

  The consignment has gone forward on s/s “Yantai”.

  这批货已由“烟台”号轮装出。

  With reference to the 600 sets of Sewing Machines under our Sales Confirmation No. 412, we wish to call your attention to the fact that the date of shipment is approaching, but we still have not received your covering Letter of Credit to date.

  关于我方第412号售货确认书项下的600架缝纫机,请注意交货期日益迫切,但至今我们仍未收到你方有关信用证。

  Please advise (inform) us (of) the name of steamer.

  请通知我们船名。

  索赔

  We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.

  贵方运到的最后一船产品不符合原来标准,特此奉告。

  We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim.

  就。。。。。。,敬请迅速处理。

  We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

  本公司要将索赔一事提出仲裁。

  If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.

  若数日内货物不能运到,我们就提出全额清偿索赔。

  A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor’s report as evidence.

  具体索赔要求,将随同公证行的检验报告一起提交我方。

  However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

  但货运提单显示船公司收到货时,货物外表良好。因此,该损害我方并无责任。

  Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

  你方于该货抵达你港二个月以后,才提出上项索赔,故我方歉难受理。

  This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

  这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。

  We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

  你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。

  One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

  其中的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。

  We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

  很抱歉,损坏主要是由于没有很好加固、包装极差造成的。

  There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

  这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。

  It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.

  当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。

  According to the surveyor’s report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.

  根据检查员报告,损坏是由于运输中操作不小心造成的。

  Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

  请核实此事,并尽快通知我们处理误送货物的指示。

  We hold the goods at your disposition.

  我们保留货物等候你们处置。

  The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

  箱子破裂,内装货物受损。

  These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

  你方的这些差错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。

  On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

  经过检查,我们发现货物与原样品不一致。

  When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

  开箱后,我方发现颜色不令人满意。

  We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

  我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。

  Upon examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.

  通过检查,我们发现你方发错了货。

  理赔

  We will make up the deficiency in weight in our next shipment.

  我们将在下期装运时补上短缺的重量。

  This is the maximum concession we can afford. Should you not agree to accept our proposal, we would like to settle by arbitration.

  这是我们所作的最后让步。如果你方不同意接受我们的建议,我们想通过仲裁来解决。

  In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 35 tons shortweight.

  考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备赔偿35吨短重。

http://meiwen.anslib.com/