11、眼神交流
Move your eyes slowly from person to person, and pause two or three seconds with each listener;
眼睛慢慢地从一个移动到另一个人,在每一个人身上停留两到三秒钟时间;
Look at people straight or look at the bridge of their noses or chins;
眼睛直视听众,或看着他们的鼻梁或下巴;
Look for the friendlier faces and smile at them one by one, then move on to the more skeptical members and smile at them one by one also;
找到那些看起来比较友善的听众,逐次朝他们微笑;然后目标转向那些有些怀疑的听众,也逐渐朝他们微笑;
Imagine the audience in bathrobes in case you are nervous.
如果你感到紧张,不妨想象听众都穿着浴衣的样子。
12、如何使用话筒
You must speak up and project your voice even if you are using a microphone;
即使是用话筒,也要声音响亮并运气发声;
Your voice should be resonant and sustained when you speak;
声音要有回声并能稍持续一阵儿;
Pitch your voice slightly lower than normal. Listeners tend to associate credibility and authority with a relatively deep voice;
音调要定得比正常讲话时低一些,听众往往把可信度与权威性与一个相对低沉的声音联系在一起;
Try to end declarative sentences on a low tone without, however, trailing off in volume;
尽量用降调结束陈述句,但不要减弱音量;
Slow down.
放慢语速。
13、基调发言
A Keynote speech is to outline the subjects to be addressed by other speakers at an event,and to establish the tone of a meeting or program.
基调发言也称主题演讲,目的就是限定一个集会上其他演讲者演讲的主题,奠定一个会议或活动的基调。基调发言也直接关系到确立大会的感情基调。
14、演讲指南
Plan well in advance;
预先计划好;
Make sure you fully understand your role in the program;
保证自己充分了解在活动中的角色;
Devote care to structuring your speech logically;
认真地构思演讲,使其结构符合逻辑;
Devote care to setting the proper tone.
认真设定适当的基调。
15、如何使用设备
Check light bulbs,electrical power,cable connections,outlets and contacts,switches and any moving parts;
检查电灯、电源、线路的连接、插座和触电、开关以及一些移动部件
Confirm twice that all your equipment will be available on the time of the day that you need it ;
保证设备能在你使用那天正常工作,至少要确认两次;
Arrange to have back-up equipment close by and be prepared to present without visuals;
准备一些后备设备以防万一,并做好没有图像资料仍能演讲的准备;
Remember to carry your equipment and ensure it will not be lost.
记得带上所需要用的设备,不要弄丢了。
16、紧张的典型特征
Hands in pockets 手放在口袋里
Increased blinking of the eyes 眨眼次数过多;
Failure to make eye contact害怕眼神的接触;
Licking and biting of the lips 舔嘴唇和史嘴唇;
Finger tapping 敲叩手指;
Fast,jerky gestures 手势又急又快;
Cracking voices 粗哑的声音
Increased rate of speech 讲话速度加快;
Clearing of the throat 清嗓子;
Buttocks clamped tightly together 臀部崩得紧紧的;
The way to over come nervousness is breathe in deep and breathe out slowly for some times.
克服紧张的办法是调匀呼吸,深吸气,慢呼出。
17、如何穿着得体
Dark colored suits or dresses;
穿深色西装;
Red ties or scarves;
空朴素的白衬衫或上衣;
Black shoes,freshly polished;
戴红色的领带或丝巾;
Very little jewelry -worn discreetly;
穿刚刚擦亮的黑色鞋子;
Calm,slow gestures and slow movements;
尽量不戴首饰,要戴的话要非常小心;
Shoulders back,chin up.
挺胸抬头。
18、如何使有手势
Make sure all your gestures are smooth and natural;
所有的动作都应该流畅自然;
Don't put your hands in your pockets;
不要把手插在口袋里;
Let your hands and arms drop naturally to your side ,gently fold both indes fingers together,without wringing or gripping your hands in any way;
将手和手臂自然地在身体两侧下垂,轻微屈起食指,不要扭在一起或紧握拳头;
Let your hands do what they want to do as long as they don't go back into your pockets or make obscene gestures.
手想要怎样就让它怎样,直到它不再回到你的口袋或在听众面前做一些惹人讨厌的手势。
Point at imaginary objects and don't point at others with your index finger;
手可以指点着假想的物体,不要用食指指着别人;
Size or quantity can also easily be shown by expanding or contracting the hands;
心寸的大小和数量的多少也可以通过两手的扩张和收缩来演示;
Gracefully show your audience the appropriate number of fingers by holding your hands at a 45 degree angle from your head;
手抬起并与头成四十五度角,优雅地用手势表示出数字;
TO emphasize physical size such as length,width,hold your hands out in front you widely apart to move them up and down.
如果想要强调长度尺寸的大小,将两手伸向前方,尽量分开,并上下移动。