商务英语中国菜口语

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【meiwen.anslib.com - 学人智库】

  CN人才网小编为大家整理分享了下面的商务英语中国菜口语,快来看看吧。

  我要带你去吃地道的中国菜

  i'll take you out for a typical chinese dinner

  1.商务建议

  中国的美食文化底蕴深厚,一向是老外的最爱,作为商务宴请、朋友聚会是再合适不过的。一句i'll take you out for a typical chinese dinner.或does chinese food agree with you?会让你的好感度倍增。提醒一句:有的外国人受不了辣椒,所以当你介绍川菜时,最好事先询问一下:do you enjoy sichuan cuisine?(你喜欢川菜吗?)或do you care for capsicum/red pepper?(你喜欢吃辣椒吗?)

  2.商务英语情景对话

  a:are you free this evening?

  今晚有空吗?

  b:yes, i haven't made any plans.

  是的,今晚我没有什么计划。

  a:i'd like to take you out for a typical chinese dinner.

  我想带你去吃一顿地道的中国菜。

  b:that sounds interesting. chinese cuisine has so much color, flavor and taste. i like chinese food very much.

  听起来很诱人。中田烹饪色,香,味俱全。我很喜欢。cuisine 烹饪方法、调味风格

  a:do you care for pepper?

  你喜欢吃辣椒吗?

  b:oh, yes, it's my favonte.

  哦,是的,那是我最爱吃的。

  a:all right.let's have a“mapo bean curd". and then we'ii try some "tang yuan".

  好的。我们来一个麻婆豆扁,再尝一尝汤圆。bean currd豆腐

  b:what's“mapo"?

  “麻婆”是什么东西?

  a:it's a name of an old woman in qing dynasty who invented the cuisine of this dish. so we name it after her name.

  它是清代一个发明了这道菜的老太太的姓氏。所以我们用她的名字命名这道菜。 cuisine 烹饪方法、调味风格

  b:i see. then "tang yuan" was invented by a man named tang.

  我明白了。那么汤圆就是由一个姓汤的人发明的。

  a:no, you have a good imagination. it's a dessert made of sticky rice.

  不是的,你可真有想爱力。这是一种用糯米做成的甜品。sticky rice 糯米

  3.商务英语核心句型

  this is the first time we entertain you.

  这是我们第一次招待您。

  the dishes look so tempting.

  这些菜看着令人垂涎欲滴。

  this is entirely chinese dish.

  这是最地道的中国菜。

  this dish is a house favorite.

  这道菜是这个餐厅的招牌菜。

  it would be a pity if you left without tasting it.

  如果您不品尝一下就离开真是个遗憾。

  4.商务英语情景词汇

  tempting 诱惑人的

  roast duck 烤鸭

  diet 饮食习惯,食物

  superb 华丽的,庄重的,极好的

  moderate 适度的,适中的

  specialize 专门研究,专供

  curry 咖喱

  bone soup 骨头汤

  mushroom soup 蘑菇汤