一、问路时常用的方位词
East 东、South 南、West 西、North 北、Left 左、Right 右、Straighton 往前直去、There 那儿、Front 前方、Back 后方、Side 侧旁、Before 之前、After 之后、First left/right 第一个转左/右的路
二、句式
How do I get to the train station? 请问如何前往火车站?
Is there a post box nearby? 请问附近有没有邮政局?
I would like to have a morning Call at8:00 in the morning.我要早上8:00设定电话叫醒。
I'd like to order room service, please.我要食物送到房间的服务。
I'd like a room of one.我要单人房。
I'd like a room for two with separate beds.我要两张床的房间。
I'd like as extra bed for room 702.我要在702房多加一张床。
When is check out time? 退房的适合时间?
I am interested in booking a room.我想订房。
ould you show me my room 你可以带我到我的房间吗?
Where is the emergency exit and staircase 紧急出口和楼梯在那里? Please send another blanket to my room.请再送一条毯子到我房间。 The sheets are dirty.床单很脏。
There's no running hot water in my room.我房间没有热水。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。 I'd like a room with a nice view (abalcony).我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。 What time does the dining room open 餐厅几点开始营业?
Can I take this seat? 我可以坐这个位子吗?
This table would be great. Thank you. 这个位子很好﹐谢谢。
May I have a menu, please? 请给我菜单。
Do you have a menu in chinese? 是否有中文菜单?
What's your special today? 你们今天有什么特餐?
I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild 我受不了辣的菜﹐可以请厨师在我的餐点不加辣吗?
We need more time to decide what toorder. 我们还需要一些时间来决定要点什么。 Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions 对不起﹐我们还是没有头绪﹐你有什么建议吗?
Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is 麻烦告诉我厕所在哪里。
We are ready for the bill now. 我们要买单。
Is the gratuity included in the bill 小费有包括在帐单里吗﹖
Take me to this address, please 请拉我去这个地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre 到市中心需要多长时间?
Stop here, please 请停下来。
What time does it leave 几点发车?
Let me look around a little more. 让我自己看看
Do you have this in another color 这个有别的颜色吗?
May I try this on 我可以试穿这个吗?
Is this tax free 这免税吗?
Can I pay by credit card 我可不可以用信用卡付帐?
Too expensive. How about a discount 太贵了,打个折吧?