办公司暗恋者英语对话

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【meiwen.anslib.com - 学人智库】

  这是小编搜集的办公司暗恋者英语对话,一起来看看吧。

  SCENE B 吉娜一早进公司

  Dave: Whoa. Now I'm awake! Zina has a secret admirer.

  戴夫: 哇。这会我可醒了!吉娜有暗恋者了。

  Zina: I really do not have time to deal with some 1) lovesick computer 2) geek.

  吉娜: 我真的没时间去应付爱昏了头的电脑怪胎。

  Dave: I know what you mean. I can't stand computer geeks.

  戴夫: 我知道你的意思。我也受不了电脑怪胎。

  Zina: Sorry, Dave, I didn't mean you. I am just not 3) in the mood for this. I have work to do.

  吉娜: 抱歉,戴夫,我不是说你。我只是没心情搞这玩意儿。我还有工作要做。

  Dave: Who do you think it is?

  戴夫: 你觉得是谁?

  ---------------------------------------------------------------

  语言详解

  A: Your friend seems to be in a better mood.

  你朋友的心情看起来好多了。

  B: I gave her a pep talk.

  我给她来了段精神讲话。

  【I can't stand... 我无法忍受……】

  stand这个字大家一定都知道,但它除了“站”这个意思之外,最常用的就是指“忍受”,可以用在人身上:

  A: Allison is my best friend.

  爱丽森是我最好的朋友。

  B: I can't stand her. She is so fake!

  我受不了她。她好假喔!

  也可以用在事物身上:

  A: It must be 45 degrees in here.

  这里一定有四十五度。

  B: I can't stand it anymore. It's too hot!

  我再也受不了了。有够热的!

  用来表示动作也行:

  A: Let's go have a beer at Tom's.

  我们去汤姆的店喝啤酒。

  B: I can't stand to go there. It reminds me of my ex-girlfriend.

  我不能忍受去那里。那会让我想起我的前女友。

  1) lovesick (a.) 因爱而分神迷乱的

  2) geek (n.) 怪胎

  3) be in the mood for有心情去...