外贸函电信用证手册

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【meiwen.anslib.com - 学人智库】

  外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。

  We insist on a letter of credit.

  我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

  As I've said, we require payment by L/C.

  我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

  We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

  我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

  We always require L/C for our exports.

  我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

  L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

  我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

  We pay by L/C for our imports.

  进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

  Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

  我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

  You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

  你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

  Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?

  信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

  For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

  我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

  What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

  百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

  Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.

  请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

  The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.

  信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。

  Will you please increase the credit to $1000?

  能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

  The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.

  信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。

  Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.

  你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。

  Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.

  欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

  I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.

  我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。

  The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.

  伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。