外贸英语信用证口语

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【meiwen.anslib.com - 学人智库】

  下面是CN人才网小编给大家准备的外贸英语信用证口语,快来看看吧。

  We insist on a letter of credit.

  我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

  As I've said, we require payment by L/C.

  我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

  We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

  我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

  We always require L/C for our exports.

  我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

  L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

  我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

  We pay by L/C for our imports.

  进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

  Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

  我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

  You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

  你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

  Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?

  信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

  For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

  我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

  What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

  百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

  Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.

  请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。