外贸英语保险相关对话

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【meiwen.anslib.com - 学人智库】

  下面是小编给大家整理的外贸英语保险相关对话,一起来看看吧。

  盗窃险

  A: Recently there has been a great increase in goods stolen abroad.

  A:最近海外货物遭偷窃有增加的趋势。

  B: lf they steal the entire package.that would be theft.but they don't do that. Generally.thieves open the case and take part of the contents out.Then they fill the case so that the gross weight will be the same.

  B:如果小偷整箱盗走的话,那称为“偷窃”,但他们却不那么做。通常小偷打开货箱只窃取内装物的一部分,然后将货物填满,因此总重量还是一样的。

  A:If the goods are received in apparent good order and condition.the steamship company doesn't have the liability for pilferage.How do we protect ourselves?

  A:如果接货是外观状态好,轮船公司就不必承担盗窃的责任,那我们将如何保护自己呢?

  B: The marine insurance policy protects us.

  B:海险单会保护我们的。

  A: Is it true that products of high value such as necklaces.rings and luxury clothing items are often subject to pilferage?

  A:高价品如项链,戒指,豪华服装等,经常会遭窃,是吗?

  B:It's true in the US that losses from pilferage have been limited to high valued goods.We must study more about packing.

  B:在美国,确实是只有高价品会遭窃而损失,我们得多研究包装才行。

  商业保险计划

  A: We'll be sending a consignment of 50 bicycles to Washington, Could you quote a rate covering all risks from port to port?

  A我们要把50辆自行车发到华盛顿、请问承保港到港一切险的保费是多少?

  B: Can I know where the consignment is to be loaded?

  B:请问你的货在哪装船?

  A: lt's to be loaded onto the Swan which sails from Qingdao on 20 May.

  A:在青岛,天鹅号,离港日期是5月20号.

  B: What is the destination port?

  B:目的港是哪里?

  A: Port Angdes. It is due in port Angdes on 10 July.

  A:安吉利斯港。计划在7月10号到港.

  B: Do you have the details with regard to packing and values of the consignment'?

  B:你有包装和货物价值方面的详细资料吗?

  A: Yes.here you are.

  A:有,在这。

  B: Here is the declaration form. Please complete it and return it at your earliest convenience.

  B:这是申报单,填好后尽早送过来.