外贸英语兑换口语对话

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【meiwen.anslib.com - 学人智库】

  以下是小编给大家整理的外贸英语兑换口语对话,一起来看看吧。

  Y: Excuse me, what can I do for you?

  于:你好,我能为你做些什么吗?

  J: Yes. I am going to stay here for a while, and I need to change some RMB. I am wondering if I could exchange some money here.

  吉姆:是的。我要在这里待一些时间,想 兑换一些人民币,你们这里可以 吗?

  Y: Sure, you can. What currencies do you have now?

  于:当然可以。你现在持有的是什么货 币呢?

  J: Francs. How much is the spot exchange rate today?

  吉姆:法郎。今天的现汇兑换率是多少?

  Y: 100 francs for 400 yuan.

  于:100法郎对400人民市。

  J: Good. Thank you.

  吉姆好的。谢谢。

  Y: How much are you planning to exchange?

  于:你想兑换多少啊?

  J: I'd like to exchange 1,000 yuan.

  吉姆:我想兑换1 000人民币。

  Y: That is good. Please fill out the exchange request form. And I'll bring you the RMB for you.

  于:可以的。请你在这张兑换单上填一 下吧。我去给你拿人民币。

  J: Fine.

  吉姆:好的。

  Y:Is this your first time to China?

  于:这是你第一次来中国吗?

  J: No. I have been here several times before on business. But this is for travel.

  吉姆:不是。我之前来过好几次,都是做生意的。这次是来旅游的。

  Y: Is It so? I find that now more and more foreign friends take a trip to China. Wish you a pleasant stay here. This is 1,000 yuan.

  于:是吗?我发现现在有越来越多的外 国朋友到中国旅行了。祝你在这里 过得愉快。这是1 000人民币。

  J: Thank you.

  吉姆:谢谢。

  Y: You are welcome.

  于:不客气。