大家好,有朋友留言想要一些机场的接外宾的常用句子,今天为大家整理一些外贸工作中机场接人的实用英语口语,来看看吧!
Meet at the airport
机场迎接
A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Green from Britain?
您好,您是从英国来的格林先生吗?
B: That's it. I am Joe Green. You must be Wang Yong from the Textile Import
and Export Corporation.
是的,我是乔·格林。您一定是纺织品进出口公司的王勇吧。
A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Green.
正是。很高兴见到您,格林先生。
B: Nice to meet you too, Mr. Wang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my
wife, Marry, and this is my son, Tom.
很高兴见到您,王先生。噢,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我妻子玛丽,这是我儿子汤姆。
A: How do you do?
你们好!
B: How do you do, Mr. Zhang?
您好,张先生。
A: Let me help you with your luggage.
我来帮您拿行李吧?
B: No, thanks. I can manage it.
不,谢谢,我能行。
A: Did you have a good flight, Mr. Green?
旅途愉快吧?
B: Wonderful! Nice food and good service.
很愉快,吃的好,服务也不错。
A: Anyhow, it's a long way to China, isn't it? And I think you must be very
tired.
不管怎样,来中国的路很漫长,不是吗?我想您一定累了。
B: Yes, I am, rather. But I'll be all right by tomorrow and ready for
business.
是的,我确实挺累的,不过,明天我就会好的,准备谈生意。
A: Now, Mr. Green, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.
格林先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾馆吧。
B: I’d like to. Let's go.
好的,我们走吧。
A: This way, please. Our car is waiting over there.
这边请,我们的车在那边等着。
http://meiwen.anslib.com/