检验商议外贸英语对话

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【meiwen.anslib.com - 学人智库】

  下面是小编分享的检验商议外贸英语对话,快来看看吧。

  A:Good morning,Mr Black.I am here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

  A:早上好,布莱克先生。我来是想讨论一下商品检验的问题。

  B:Great,that's what I have in mind.

  B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这事儿呢。

  A:Firstly we want to confirm something

  A:首先我们想确认一些事情

  B:Go ahead.

  B:好的,什么事情?

  A:商品是如何检验的?

  A: How would the goods be inspected ?

  B:嗯,根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。

  B: Well, according to the international practice. you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

  A:那么谁来支付检验费呢?

  A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

  B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口一方支付。

  B: According to the international practice.the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

  A:我们同意,但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。

  A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

  B:这点没问题。

  B:That's fine for us.

  A:在复检过程中如果发现什么问题,请在十天之内通知我们。

  A:If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods.could you please inform us in 10 days ?

  B: 一定。

  B:We will.for sure.