酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[4]
] Serving The Dishes 上菜
Dialogue:
Normal service
W: Excuse me, sir, your dishes is ready. Would you like it served now? 打扰了,史密斯先生,您 的菜准备好了,现在可以上菜吗?
G: Yes, please.
W: Here is your s steak , It’s very hot, please be careful. Here is the cream soup, it’s better using while hot. Please enjoy your meal. 这是牛排,小心别烫着了,
酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[4]
。 这是您的奶油浓汤,趁热喝比较好。 请慢用。G: Thank you. I will.
W: I there anything else I can do for you? 请问还需要什么?
G: Not now. Thank you. 现在还不需要,谢谢。
Serving For Late
G: Waiter! Come here! 服务员,过来一下。
W: Yes, sir? What’s the problem? 好的,先生,您有什么事?
G: Yes, I’ve been waiting for 30 minutes for service. 我已经等了30 分钟了,可是我的'菜还没有上来。
W: I’m terribly sorry, I’ll go to the kitchen to check soon. 对不起让您久等了,我马上到厨房查看.
Misserving
G: Waiter! May I see you for a minute?
W: Yes, sir, what’s the problem?
G:: I’m afraid this is not what I asked for.
W: What did you order?
G: Steak.
W: It’s roast beef. Just a moment and I’ll change it for you soon. Sorry for the mix-up.
Presenting The Bill 结账
New Words: cash现金 bill 帐单 invoice发票 change找零,改变 credit card信用卡 sign 签名(动)
1Situation One: Pay In Cash(现金付帐)
(G: guest, W: waiter)
G: Waiter, the bill, please. 服务员,结帐。
W: Yes, sir. 好的,先生。
Here is your check/bill, sir, thank you. 这是您的帐单,先生。谢谢。
G: Here you are. 这里(现金)
W: 200 yuan. Please wait minute. I’ll be back with your changes and receipt.
Here is your changes and receipt, thank you. Good night, hope to see you again.
收您两百元,
资料共享平台
《酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[4]》(http://meiwen.anslib.com)。请稍等,一会给您找零和发票。(过一会)这是您的找零和发票,谢谢您。晚安,希望再次见到您。
2Situation Two: Pay By credit card(刷卡付帐)
G: Check/take the bill, please. 结帐。
W: Here is your check, sir. 这是您的帐单,先生。
G: Well, may I use my credit card? 那我能用信用卡结帐吗?
W; Sure. What kind(of card) do you have, sir? 当然可以.请问先生是什么卡呢?
G: Visa card. Here you are.维萨卡,给。
W: Thank you, I’ll return your card and receipt in a few minutes. 谢谢,请稍等,一会回。
Will you please sign on the bill, sir? 先生,请在帐单上签字。
Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day. 谢谢。再见,祝您愉快。
3. Situation There: Signing The Bill(入房帐)
G: Waiter, may I get my bill? 服务员,能结帐吗?
W: Sure. How would you like to pay for it, sir? 当然,您想怎样付帐呢?
G: I’d like to put it on my hotel bill. 我想挂房帐。
W: May I have your room number? 能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
G: 1208.
W: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you please show me your room key?
在帐单上签上您的名字和房号好吗?请出示您的房间钥匙。
G: Here you are.给你。
W: Could you just sign here, please? 请在这里签字。
G: Ok. 好的。
注:牢记常见的礼貌用语,如:please, thank you, bye-bye等。
以下是几种常见的信用卡:
VS Visa(Bank American card) (美国)维萨卡
AE American Express (美国)运通卡
JCB (日本)信贩卡
MC Master Charge (美国)万事达卡
MC Million Card (日本)百万信用卡
DC Diners Club (美国)大来信用卡
BC Barclays (英国)巴克利卡
FC Federal Card (香港)发达卡
CB Cart Blanche (美国)国际万用卡
OTB (香港)海外信用卡
EC Euro card (英国)欧洲卡
CC Current Card (香港)行通卡
AC Access (英国)阿赛斯卡
【酒店英语口语学习手册之西餐厅日常用语[4]】相关文章: