和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句

时间:2018-12-31 12:00:00 资料大全 我要投稿

和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句

  想找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加,

和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句

。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。
  Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
  A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. (依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
  Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
  Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
  A:I feel I have reached a "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
  A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
  A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
  Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
  A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
  Q:What makes you think you would be successful in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作,

资料共享平台

和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句》(http://meiwen.anslib.com)。我相信我能成功。)
  Q:Are you good at multi-tasking?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) / Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
  A:Yes, I think so。
  A:This trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
  A:Helpfulness and caring。(乐于助人和关心他人。)
  A:Adaptability and sense of humor。(适应能力和幽默感。)
  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness。(乐观和友爱。)
  Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
  A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
  A:They would say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
  Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的`人?)
  A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
  A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
  A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

【和老外过招:面试中常用“高频”语句】相关文章:

1.面试中如何应对老外的提问

2.面试中的道别场景常用口语句

3.和老外聊天发邮件常用英语缩写

4.面试如同高手过招

5.面试中要注意的身体语言常用口语句

6.外企面试常用英语句式

7.英语面试教你巧过招

8.教你解答面试中的高频率问题