儿童英语小故事

学人智库 时间:2018-02-10 我要投稿
【meiwen.anslib.com - 学人智库】

  儿童英语小故事可以让儿童更早接触英语,并且英语小故事比较有趣,儿童们会对英语产生兴趣,这样有利于他们以后的英语学习。以下是小编推荐的儿童英语小故事,欢迎阅读!

  儿童英语小故事一

  THE FATHER AND HIS SONS(父亲和他的儿子)

  Father had a family of sons who were perpetually quarrelling among themselves. When he failed to heal their disputes by his exhortations, he determined to give them a practical illustration of the evils of disunion; and for this purpose he one day told them to bring him a bundle of sticks. When they had done so, he placed the faggot into the hands of each of them in succession, and ordered them to break it in pieces. They each tried with all their strength, and were not able to do it.

  He next unclosed the faggot, and took the sticks separately, one by one, and again put them into their hands, on which they broke them easily. He then addressed them in these words: “My sons, if you are of one mind, and unite to assist each other, you will be as this faggot, uninjured by all the attempts of your enemies; but if you are divided among yourselves, you will be broken as easily as these sticks.”

  一位父亲有几个孩子,这些孩子时常发生口角.他丝毫没有办法来劝阻他们,只好让他们看看不合群所带来害处的例子.为了达到这个目的,有一天他叫他们替他拿一捆细柴来.当他们把柴带来时,他便先后地将那捆柴放在每一个孩子的手中,吩咐他们弄断这捆柴.他们一个个尽力去试,总是不能成功.

  然后他解开那捆柴,一根根地放在他们手里,如此一来,他们便毫不费力地折断了.于是他就告诉他们说:“孩子们!如果你们大家团结一致,互相帮助,你们就像这捆柴一样,不能被你们的敌人折断;但如果你们自行分裂,你们就将和这些散柴一般,不堪一折了.”

  儿童英语小故事二

  We are friends(我们是朋友)

  Tommy is turtle. He has no daddy, no mummy and no friends.

  Tommy 是一只乌龟。他没有爸爸、妈妈和朋友。

  He is crying. A bird comes. She says: “I can fly. Let’s fly!”

  他在哭。一只小鸟过来了。她说:“我会飞,让我们一起飞吧。”

  Tommy says: “ no,no, I can’t fly!”

  Tommy 说:“不,不,我不会飞。”

  A rabbit comes. He says: “ I can jump. Let’s jump!”

  一只兔子过来了。他说:“我会跳。让我们一起跳吧。”

  Tommy says: “no, no. I can’t jump!”

  Tommy说:“不,不。我不会跳。”

  A monkey comes. He says:“I can climb the tree. Let’s climb the tree!”

  一只猴子过来了。他说:“我会爬树。让我们一起爬树吧。”

  Tommy says: “ no, no. I can’t climb the tree!”

  Tommy说:“不,不。我不会爬树。”

  A duck comes. He says: “I can swim. Let’s swim!”

  一只鸭子过来了。他说:“我会游泳,让我们一起游泳吧!”

  Tommy smiles: “ we are friends!”

  鸭子笑了:“我们是朋友!”

  儿童英语小故事三

  Let’s play(让我们一起玩吧)

  It’s dark outside, the cat doesn’t want to sleep.

  外面已经天黑了,可是小猫不想睡觉

  “rabbits,rabbits! Let’s play!”

  “兔子,兔子!让我们一起玩吧”

  “no,we are sleeping.”

  “不,我们要睡觉”

  “birds,birds! Let’s play!”

  “小鸟,小鸟!让我们一起玩”

  “no, we are sleeping.”

  “不,我们要睡觉”

  “bears,bear. Let’s play!”

  “小熊,小熊,让我们一起玩吧”

  “no, we are sleeping.”

  “不,我们要睡觉”

  No one wants to play. The cat has to go home and sleep

  没有人想要玩。小猫只要回家去睡了。

  儿童英语小故事四

  Little mouse(小老鼠)

  It’s a sunny day. A little mouse wants to go out and play.

  这是一个晴朗的一天。一只小老鼠想要去外面玩

  But he is afraid of the cat . so he peeks and peeks.

  但是它害怕猫。 所以左看看右看看

  He peeks to the left and peeks to the right.

  它看了左边又看右边

  Suddenly, the mummy mouse shouts.

  突然,老鼠妈妈叫道:

  “watch out! Watch out! The cat is here , the cat is here.”

  “小心!小心! 猫在这里,猫在这里”

  儿童英语小故事五

  THE LION AND THE MOUSE(狮子和老鼠)

  Lion was awakened from sleep by a Mouse running over his face. Rising up in anger, he caught him and was about to kill him, when the Mouse piteously entreated, saying: “If you would only spare my life, I would be sure to repay your kindness.” The Lion laughed and let him go.

  It happened shortly after this that the Lion was caught by some hunters, who bound him by strong ropes to the ground. The Mouse, recognizing his roar, came up, and gnawed the rope with his teeth, and setting him free, exclaimed: “You ridiculed the idea of my ever being able to help you, not expecting to receive from me any repayment of your favor; but now you know that it is possible for even a Mouse to confer benefits on a Lion.”

  一只老鼠从一只狮子面前跑过去,将它从梦中吵醒.狮子生气地跳起来,捉住老鼠,要弄死它.老鼠哀求说:“只要你肯饶恕我这条小生命,我将来一定会报答你的大恩.”狮子便笑着放了它.

  后来狮子被几个猎人捉住,用粗绳捆绑倒在地上.老鼠听出是狮子的吼声,走来用牙齿咬断绳索,释放了他,并大声说:“你当时嘲笑我想帮你的忙,而且也不指望我有什么机会报答.但是你现在知道了,就算是小老鼠,也能向狮子效劳的.”